Thursday, July 11, 2013

Where I see myself in 10 years

I see myself in 10 years, playing professional softball. I would really like to try to make the team of Organ, and try to make it too the Olympic USA team. I only had this dream because of my softball idol. Jennie Finch. She has been my idol ever since she played and ever since I saw her play. I want to be a really awesome pitcher like she is. I have played softball of 12 years and I hope I can keep playing softball for the rest of my life.

I also see myself married or at least dating a baseball, football, or basketball player for the professional teams. I don't plan on having kids at all. I plan on living by the ocean. I love the sea, it is so pretty and I love to listen to the sound. (Lame, yes I know : ) If not, i don't know where I plan on living. Its up to where my boyfriend/husband's job lands him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment