Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How I got my name

My name is Isabella. The way I got my name from a different name. How's that? Well thanks for asking! When I was about 5 months old, I was adopted and my name was Della. Then after a few years, one of my older sisters would always call me Della is a Bella. My mom finally caught on and discovered the Isabella in it. Her and my dad agreed that that was a good name. So they changed my name to be Isabella.  Everybody calls me Bella which means beauty. So I will always go off of that. My last name is Kelley. I have no clue a meaning for it and I don't have a thought of it. I probably would have wanted to name myself Katherine Kubasek. I have always loved the name Kathrine from when I could first talk. I love the last name Kubasek because my great, great, grandpa last name was Kubasek. I never had the chance to meet him, so I have always loved that name.

No comments:

Post a Comment