Monday, July 8, 2013

Today, was a good day! :)

Today I had a fun time! We got to start to build a robot called the 'Spinning Gymnast.' I had a fun time today. We also played games outside in between the different things we did. They were fun and all the other girls here are going to be a blast to hang out with. They are all nice and friendly. The only problem I have is getting to sleep on time :) My roommates are so much fun to hang out with, it is hard to get to bed! :)

Oh by the way...

All my Favorites....

Candy - Lafty Taffy, Snickers, Milky Ways, Ring pops and Pixie Sticks.

Musician - I really don't have a favorite. I do though like different kinds of musicians.

Flower - It would probably have to be a Rose. 

Restaurant - Would definitely have to be Olive Garden. 

Snack - Anything sweet or salty, or occasionally a piece of fruit.  I don't have a specific favorite.

Drink - Kool - aid, lemonade, soda (occasionally), and water

Color - My absolute favorite color has to be Teal/Turquoise and Neon Green. 

Sports - I love to play Softball, I really enjoy swimming, and I like to do anything else sport like.

Thing to do:  I like to hang out with friends, and have fun! ALWAYS! :)

Family - I love/like my family. They are always here for me no matter what! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment